The Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+, like all of Samsung’s flagships in the last four years, come with a heart rate sensor at the back. But, as the company had announced earlier this month, the Galaxy S9 and S9+ can also measure the user’s blood pressure
Among all the uniqueness of Samsung galaxy S9, there is an app that is gaining popularity as well. The app is called My BP Lab App. It helps a user to check for the blood pressure and help in research about stress issues. Samsung, in near future, will make My BP Lab App part of Galaxy S9 health app. For now, you can download Galaxy S9 Blood Pressure Monitoring App APK from this article. Also, heed instructions given below to know How to use Galaxy S9 Blood Pressure Monitoring App to get accurate results.
Download Galaxy S9 Blood Pressure Monitoring App APK
- Download Galaxy S9 Blood Pressure Monitoring APP APK.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, launch My BP Lab App.
Now that you have successfully installed the app, it’s time to see How to use Galaxy S9 Blood Pressure Monitoring App.
How to Use Galaxy S9 Blood Pressure Monitoring App
The App will ask or basic details of the user. It includes personal details as well as habits such as smoking etc.
- First of all, relax and sit calmly sit down.
- Now, put your index finger on the back sensor.
- Then raise the arm and phone to the same level as your heart.
- The sensor will now record the blood pressure for few seconds.
- At last, the reading will be displayed on the screen.
Note: Never ever consider this app as a replacement for your doctor. If you are not feeling well, always consult a doctor at your earliest convenience.
I hope this helps, don’t forget to share this with friends.