Are you a graduate seeking for a job? You should think about applying for NNPC recruitment.
The portal is already open on its Website. NNPC provided various field in which there are vacancies as well as the qualifications required for the positions.
What Is NNPC?
NNPC which stands for “Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation” is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, their operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. Their business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria.
How To Apply For NNPC Job Vacancies 2019
- Log on to NNPC recruitment portal : https://careers.nnpcgroup.com
- Now Click on Graduate Trainees or Experienced Hire
- You must read through the NNPC job descriptions and the requirements for the NNPC jobs.
- If you are qualified for the job. Proceed with the APPLY Button
- If you choose the Graduate Trainee Job Vacancy, you will see the NNPC recruitment registration form after you click the APPLY button. Fill the form to create your account, the details which you will use to login to the NNPC recruitment portal.
- While If you have chosen, Experienced Hire, you will see lists of NNPC jobs for experienced hire after you click the APPLY button. You are to browse through the list and apply for the one you are qualified for.
- One you create your account at the NNPC recruitment website, a verification email will be sent to the email address you entered in the registration form.
- After clicking the link in the email, your account will be verified and you will then be able to continue with your NNPC recruitment application.
NOTE: Application for a job through NNPC’s official website is free.