- Few days ago i posted an article about how to share files between two computers without a cable or bluetooth, i hope it was helpful. Today am going to enlighten you about how to share images, videos, e.t.c between your android and your computer, you don’t necessarily need a USB cable to do this; all you need is a Xender App on your android phone and you can share whatever you want fast and with ease.
Check out the steps below:
Steps On How To Connect And Share Files Between Your Android And Your Computer
Make sure you have the latest version of Xender installed on your android device.
- Open the Xender app on your Android phone.
- Swipe in from the left, and click on Connect to PC.
- Click on the hotspot icon to create a hotspot on your phone.
- Connect your PC to the hotspot network.
- Open your web browser and enter the address http://192.168.43.1:33455
- A pop up comes up on your phone, click ‘Accept’
- The page will now display your phone storage.
You can now share and receive images, videos and files between your android phone and your computer.
I hope this helps, be sure to share this article with your friends and leave a comment below.