I visited a friend of mine when i was in the university, this guy is a “movie lord” he had games that i was dreaming of playing at the time. You can’t begin to understand how furious i was when i realized that i didn’t go with my flash drive and my system had no bluetooth. So i could say i know what it feels like to see what you want right in front of you and not being able to take it.
I got curious and started asking questions and researching, figured out that there is a way to connect and send files between two systems without actually having a flash drive, cable, or bluetooth. All you need is your command prompt on your system, check out the steps below.
Steps To Connect And Share Files/Videos Between Two Systems With Command Prompt.
- Press Your windows key; type cmd in the search bar, your command prompt shows
- Right click on it and run it as Administrator
- When it opens, you will see a window like this;
- Type in this code “netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=”the name of the local network” key=”password of the local host”
- Press the Enter key
- After the connection is created, type in this code “netsh wlan start hostednetwork”
And your connection is set, all you need to do now is connect with the receiving laptop, type in the localhost password and you are good to go
How To Share Files Between Two Systems After Connecting To The Local Network.
- Open your system window and click on network, there you will find the computer whose local network you connected to.
- Click on the system you are connected to, it will prompt you to input the username and password of your host system.
- When that is done, whatever you copy in the network window of your host system appears on the network window of your own system…
I hope this helps, dont forget to share