Now we all know that Call divert is a phone feature which allows you to forward your incoming calls to an alternative number or landline number, but the question is “how can i deactivate call divert on my phone?”
Call diversion is actually an important feature in some circumstances, today am going to show you how to deactivate it. You can do this through your service provider, USSD or by yourself.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE CALL DIVERT USING USSD
- Simply dial ##002# on the Device to deactivate the service
- The following response will be received “You have successfully cancelled call divert”
- Then restart your device
HOW TO DEACTIVATE CALL DIVERT FROM NETWORK PROVIDER
- All you need to do is just contact your service provider to do the deactivation for you.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE CALL DIVERT DIRECTLY FROM PHONE
You can as well deactivate call divert from call setting on the phone settings. To deactivate the divert follow the below steps;
- On the Home Screen, select Phone icon
- Press Option and select Call settings
- Select Voice call or related settings
- Select Call forwarding
- Then select disable or cancel depending on the type of divert to be cancelled
And there you have it. Don’t forget to share this article.