Considering the fact that i am a true gamer, i have decided to post something for the Gamers……..where art thou Game lovers?
FIFA 18 ISO version is now available for you to download and play on your Android phone through PPSSPP emulator. This is the unofficial version of the game as the developers hasn’t released the official version yet.
FIFA 2018 has been improved with lots of interesting features ranging from graphics, players, master league and other new leagues added as well as exhibition match mode, stadium and team kit are all updated and improved. The game also has support for Multiplayer mode too.
it takes little to have this game on your phone……. Just make sure you stay with me🎅
Do you really love games, because I am here for you…
• PPSSPP Emulator (Download here)
• At least up to 1GB RAM and for HiOS devices 2GB RAM and up
• At least up to 8GB free internal storage space
• Your Android device must be Android 4.4 and above.
Where To Download FIFA 2018 ISO Game?
Download FIFA 2018 ISO GAME HERE
• Name: FIFA 18 PPSSPP
• Version: Tabaru
• Genre: Soccer game
• Developers: EA Sports
• Size : 830MB
• OS: Android 4.4 and up.
HOW TO INSTALL FIFA 18 ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE
• Open the Fifa 18 you just downloaded from the link above
• After that, extract the zip file using ESFile Explorer (It will demand a password, use
gamernafzyoutube as password)
• Next, open the extracted folder and copy the
FIFA2018.iso to SDcard > PSP > Game folder.
• Now, open the PPSSPP apk you installed and locate the Game folder and tap on FIFA 2018 icon.
You have finally installed the game and can now enjoy the ISO PPSSPP Version on your Android Phone or tablet.
The game won’t play if your phone is still running below 4.4 KitKat OS version. You need above 4.4 Kitkat Android version and at least 2GB RAM to play the game smoothly without any lags.
C’mon you can’t seriously be leaving without sharing this, its not fair…