DSTV officially launched a great app to watch your favorite channels live on your smart device, which i think is awesome.
DStv Now, is now available on Microsoft’s Xbox gaming consoles, the broadcaster said on Monday. The App was launched on the Xbox One, which means you might now finally have a device that’s connected to your television set.
As long as you’re an account holder of the premium DStv service with a PVR decoder, DStv Compact Plus and Compact customers with an Explora you’ll gain access to it. The app has also been added to Hisense TVs.
Below are all the devices that are now supported:
- Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X
- Hisense smart TVs (selected models from 2018)
- Samsung smart TVs (selected models from 2015 onwards)
- LG smart TVs (models running webOS 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0)
- Apple TV (4th gen and up)
- Media players running Android TV (Google-certified devices only)