Globacom, the grand master of data dishes out amazing data offers at a cheap price. The only bad side to it is that the network is slow. We have come up with a way to speed up the Glo network so you can browse faster.
Below is a simple trick that i stumbled upon on Nairaland that will help you browse much faster with the Glo network.
- Go to your phone’s settings and click on mobile network.
- Click on the “Glo Flat” APN to edit it.
- Click on the bearer’s settings and untick unspecified.
- Then tick LTE, HSDPA, HSPA, HSUPA and HSPAP.
- Once you are done, just save and make sure you select it as your default APN.