Today am going to be showing you how to partially hide your Facebook profile from the public. In just 6 steps you can accomplish this, i recommend this steps for pretty ladies that get disturbed a lot on Facebook.
HOW TO SEMI HIDE YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE FROM UNKNOWN FRIENDS
1. Log in to your Facebook account, then go to Settings: To do this, click on the arrow into the top right corner of the screen, then scroll down to Settings.
2. On the next page, click on Privacy and You will see a list of privacy settings for your account. All you need to focus on are the Who can Contact me and the Who can Look Me Up options.
3. Now click on Edit beside the Who Can Send Me a Friend Request option. When the options come up, click on the drop down menu and select Friends of Friends.
4. Then, click on the Who can Look You Up Using Email Address. Click on the drop down menu that comes up and select either Friends or Friends of Friends.
5. Do the same thing for the next option, Who Can Look You Up Using The Phone Number You Provided. Select either Friends or Friends of Friends.
6. Now, click on Edit next to Do You Want Search Engines Outside of Facebook to Link to Your Profile. Uncheck the box that says Allow Search Engines Outside of Facebook to Link to Your Profile, then click Turn off.
You can’t seriously be leaving without sharing this post, its not fair…