They say information is power, today I’ll be showing you what you need to apply for the Presidential youth empowerment program and how to apply.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) was designed to Fight and reduce unemployment among Nigerian youth by creating at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities.
ICT & Mobile money
Basic Requirement for P-YES Programme
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen, male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have, at least, one valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefiting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form. Get the Form here
NOTE: P-yes recruitment 2019/2020 is 100% free of charge, you are not paying a dime to get the form.
How to Apply For P-YES Recruitment 2019
- Visit P-YES Recruitment Portal 2019/2020 portal at https://www.p-yes.gov.ng/
- Click on the “Start Now” button to begin your application or http://applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/signup
- PYES PIN will be sent to your registered number and your email in which will be use to complete your registration.
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.