Far Cry 5 is a fun game for people who just want to roam around and shoot people, drive around and explode random things. Overall, this game deserves an 8.5 out of 10.
Far Cry 5 released on 27th March 2018 and has been receiving quite a mixed response. Action enthusiasts love it but, devoted gamers are not a fan. This game is all about unexpected chaos and silly action.
- Has a less restrictive playground.
- Four great villains each with their own motive.
- Beautiful graphics.
- Loaded with action.
- Vibrant characters and intricately designed scenery.
- Arcade and Co-op mode adds to the fun.
- Amazing gunplay.
- No motive to play.
- Gets boring and mundane.
- Not a lot of variety.
- Repetitive missions.
- Bland story with weak characters.
- Not engrossing enough as compared to Far Cry 3 and Far Cry 4.
- Open world contradicts the narrative.
- Does not focus much on the other villains.
Its a great game though, what do you think?
Don’t forget to share.