In this article i will be showing you guys how to root your Tecno L8 Lite running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow in simple easy steps using SuperZip File. The Tecno L8 Lite smartphone uses MT6580 chipset running on Android 6 marshmallow.
Rooting has been useful to Android users as it gives you full permission to your phone but many finds rooting as a way of damaging there smartphone. Rooting enables you run special applications and games.
How to Root Your Tecno L8 Lite Running on Android 6 Marshmallow
- Firstly With the help of this Tutorial HERE, dump your firmware in scatter format using Miracle Box and then download SuperSU 2.78 and save to both SD card and phone storage.
- Now Create a New Folder and Copy preloader.bin from your Miracle box backup into the created folder.
- Download TWRP for Tecno L8 Lite directly from HERE and copy recovery.bin and scatter file from the TWRP zip file you downloaded into the folder you created. Making preloader.bin, recovery.bin and scatter file inside the created folder.
- Now, using Miracle box to flash preloaded.bin and recovery.bin with the help of this tutorial HERE and boot into recovery mode (Volume up + power) after flashing.
- In TWRP, if you get a prompt asking you to swipe to allow TWRP to modify the system partition Tap “KEEP READ ONLY”.
- In TWRP recovery, tap “Install” and navigate to the location of the SuperSU.zip and select it.
- Swipe to confirm flashing and wait for it to complete.
- Reboot the phone normally.
- Confirm root by using Root checker app, download root checker here https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai…heck&hl=en
And you are done, i hope this helps.