I’ve always wanted to learn how to save whatsapp status photos and videos, now that i have, i decided to share the knowledge with my readers.
As we all know that Whatsapp live status feature allows you to upload a short video, picture and even animation GIF. Status are seen instantly by your contacts and remains there for 24 hours, after which, it will disappear permanently.
Many have been faced in a case of trying to save a Status uploaded by a friend but find it difficult, because To Save feature has not yet be added on Whatsapp. Nevertheless because here is the ultimate way to Save any whatsapp Video Or Photo Status uploaded by A friend. With this you can save any Funny Status Permantly On your phone, with his or her Knowledge. See guide below.
How To Save Any Whatsapp Video Or Pictures Status To Gallery On Your Smartphone
1. Open your WhatsApp and go to the Status you want to copy and make sure that you view it completely. If it is a video clip, make sure that you watch the video completely..
2. Go to File Manager on your phone
3. Open the SD card Storage and locate the “WhatsApp” folder
4. On the WhatsApp folder, locate “Media” folder
i.e SD card >> WhatsApp >> Media
5. Press the Option button which is usually 3 dots (depending on phone make)
6. You will see “Show hidden files” tap on it As shown in Below Image