Sony Xperia L2 is an amazing product with a quad-core 1.5GHz CPU, but RAM’s gotten a bump to 3GB and storage has been doubled to 32GB and a fingerprint sensor at the back.
Sony’s about battery life this year and that emphasis is available on the L2 and in addition on the XA2s – the L2’s energy pack is appraised at 3,300mAh. It’s a sizeable 26% expansion over the L1’s ability and one that doesn’t come to the detriment of included weight – the L2 is really 2g lighter than the active model and tips the scales at 178g.
Sony Xperia Specs
- Body: Gorilla Glass 4 front; plastic frame and back; black, gold, and pink (select markets only) color schemes.
- Display: 5.5″ LCD, 1,280x720px resolution, 267ppi pixel density.
- Rear camera: 13MP, 1/3.06″ sensor size, f/2.0 aperture; autofocus. 1080p/30fps video recording.
- Front camera: 8MP, 120-degree field of view; fixed focus. 1080p/30fps video recording.
- OS/Software: Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6737T: quad-core 1.45GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, dual-core Mali-T720 GPU.
- Memory: 3GB of RAM; 32GB storage; dedicated microSD slot for expansion.
- Battery: 3,300 mAh (sealed).
- Connectivity: Single/Dual SIM; LTE Cat. 4 (150Mbps download); USB-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n; GPS; NFC; Bluetooth 4.2.
- Misc: Rear-mounted fingerprint reader; single speaker on the bottom; 3.5mm jack.