Hello guys, today i will be educating you all on how to unblock yourself after someone must have blocked you on WhatsApp. So, grab a cup of coffee and we’ll begin.
How Does WhatsApp Block Feature Work?
WhatsApp block feature enables you to block any individual you believe isn’t qualified to be on your list. Be that as it may, somebody could mistakenly tap on the block button and you will be blocked even without the knowledge of your friend.
ow To Back Up You WhatsApp Contact On Google Drive
- Step 1. Open WhatsApp.
- Step 2. Go to Menu Button > Settings > Chats > Chat backup.
- Step 3. Tap Back up to Google Drive and set up the backup frequency the way you want.
- Step 4. You will get a prompt to select a Google account that you will back up your chat history to. If you do not have a Google account, tap Add account when prompted. Please remember the Google account you are using for the backup.
- Step 5. Tap Back up over to choose the network you prefer to use for backup.
- Delete your WhatsApp account – To do this, kindly go to account settings on your WhatsApp and delete your account. Deleting your number means you will no longer be active on WhatsApp. So technically, you cannot block someone who’s not on WhatsApp. So whoever blocked you will no longer have you on the blocked list.
- Clear WhatsApp data – To clear your WhatsApp data, simply go to your phone settings > app > WhatsApp and clear the data.
- Reactivating Your WhatsApp – Open your WhatsApp and register your number on the WhatsApp platform. It will be as if you are registering for the first time.
- Restore Chats – Now, to Restore your chat back up;
- Ensure you are using the same Google account that was used to perform the backup.
- Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
- Open Whatsapp App again, Input your phone number and Verify your Number. After verifying your number, you will be prompted to restore your messages and media from Google Drive.
- After the restoration process is complete, tap Next and your chats will be displayed once initialization is complete.
- After restoring your chats, WhatsApp will begin restoring your media files.
- Re-add The Contact That Blocked You – Lastly, save the contact you wrote down earlier back on your phone. Now look for the person/contact that blocked you in the first place and send a message as his/her profile picture and other information will be available for you to see again.
And that’s all, you are done unblocking yourself.
I hope this helps, kindly share this article with friends and do leave a comment below.