Today’s article is gonna be about learning to minimize the amount of data your Instagram App consumes. Over the years a lot of people have been complaining about Instagram’s attraction to their data, some are even afraid of launching the App. I remember there was a time when i was managing my data and i mistakenly launched Instagram, my heart skipped and i quickly turned off my data.
How can we reduce data consumption on our Instagram? I’ve got a few tips here to help you with that. Here are some tips you can use to minimize data usage on Instagram:
Notice! Instagram frequently updates and improves on their app, so to benefit from the data saving features first update your app to the latest version.
How To Minimize Data Consumption On Instagram
1. Turn on Data Saver
Instagram has a data saver option that can reduce the amount of data used by up to half or more. To enable this option,
- Go to “Settings” on your Instagram App
- Click on “Account”
- scroll down to “Mobile data
- Tap on “Data Saver” to toggle it on.
2. Disable Loading Of High Resolution media
- Go to the “Data Saver” Click on “Account” menu from Number 1 tip (above)
- Tap on “High-resolution media”
- Choose “Never” or “Wi-Fi only”