Hello guys guess what? Xiaomi Redmi 8 is here with 5000mAH battery power and some other cool features.
Today we will be talking about the key features of Xiaomi Redmi 8 . The device comes with a dot Notch, dual rear cameras and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner similar to the Redmi 7, with a different design and the position of cameras.
Xiaomi Redmi 8 Key Specifications.
- 6.26-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Processor
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with semiconductor diode, secondary 5MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 156.3×75.4×9.4mm; Weight: 190g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
An update will be made to this article as soon as we get the price of this device. Stay connected.